Saturday 5 October 2013

Do the people of Telangana have the right to ask for a separate state?

Ans: Yes, I hope that Indian government makes a separate state. Then I would demand my college campus to be declared a separate state, for the following reasons:


1. It is an engineering college that has a very different culture from its surrounding areas. (The typical culture of an engineering college where nobody fucking listens to anybody).

2. The people in my college speak an entirely different language from its surrounding areas. (The language of engineering colleges, where every sentence starts with "Abe chu***" and ends with "chal chu***").

3. All the people of my college want it to be declared a separate state.

Once this demand is fulfilled, I would ask the government to declare my hostel room a separate state.

#Source: Quora

No comments:

Post a Comment